Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Argenta Discovery looking at float or sale.

Argenta Discovery, the Essex, UK-based drug-development business, is considering a sale or flotation. Although chief executive Chris Ashton said the privately-owned company was not for sale, he confirmed bankers had been hired to consider options. The business is focused on respiratory drugs which have drawn the interest of giants such as AstraZeneca and GlaxoSmithKline. Argenta investors include MVM, ABN Amro and 3i; the company earned �8.5m in revenues from carrying out research for other parties.

2 comments:

Silver Fox said...

I found your blog while surfing and noticed you are involved in a business opportunity.

I found a website the other day that offers thousands of dollars in free business building tools that might help you build your business.

Find FREE - 60,000 email leads, AutoResponder, Promo Page, Your listing in a hundreds of world directories, Your best ad on 12 Million FFAs, Self-Replicating Search Engine Program, Auto Hits Machine, eZine Success, & more!.

I'm making over $500 a day with these FREE Business Building Tools promoting my business and you can do the same promoting your business.

Joe Berenguer said...

I just came across your blog and wanted to
drop you, Blogger, a note telling you how impressed I was with
the information you have posted here.
If you have a moment, please visit my site:
tax exempt bond funds
It covers tax exempt bond funds related contents.
I send you warm regards and wish you continued success.